Jessica’s wedding was set in between the pages of a fairytale. Birds filled the air with song, budding trees brought color back to the skyline, and the cold air just began to break. Abreast the landscape of the fresh season stood Jessica; tall, regal, happy.
Her dark brown hair was styled into a chignon and set high to accentuate neck and bone structure. We kept the look soft by using sections of her hair, placing them over the original twist, and pinning the pieces into place.
The simplicity of Jessica’s hairdo drew eyes to the details of her Pronovias mermaid gown. It fashioned a v-neckline front and back with buttons on the back. She decorated the dress with a crystalized belt to match her big beautiful earrings; stunning.
Jessica’s makeup was done using Face Atelier, Smashbox, Make Up For Ever, and Nars. She was made to look classic, natural.
- Shadows: Full Exposure Palette by Smashbox m1, m2, m3, m4. Under the brow bone, we used Shroom by Mac.
- Liner: Make Up For Ever Aqua black on top, under the eye we used m1 of Smashbox and Make Up For Ever Aqua Matic waterproof glide-on eyeshadow in d-12
- Lashes: Single, false lashes were added on the lash line and were colored with black, waterproof mascara.
- Foundation: Face Atelier #4 and #5
- Cheeks: Pink and Coral by Bobbi Brown
- Lips: Nars, Biscayne Park and Bahama
Photographer: Millie B Photography